Who Can Join?
Including but not restricted to the following:
- Advanced Practice Professionals (e.g. NP, CRNA, PA)
- Physical Therapists
- Occupational Therapists
- Medical assistants
- Speech Language Pathologists
- Respiratory Therapists
- All other professionals to be reviewed on an individual basis
Students & Trainees
We value the input of professional students and trainees!
- Any pre-professional students preparing for a future in the above careers
- Any other post-graduate trainees (residents, fellows, etc.) training in the above health professions
- Must have a valid .edu e-mail address upon registration, or disclose institution where training is taking place
- Students/Trainees may not be eligible for certain committee or leadership positions
Future Membership Groups
We acknowledge how many of you outside of the above defined professionals contribute to the dissemination of health knowledge online and care greatly about understanding how health professionals utilize social media and how this may impact public health. As the Association matures, we hope to invite participation from you very soon!
- Patients and patient advocates
- Institutional professionals from academic institutions, hospitals, and medical societies
- Other professionals and administrators employed in healthcare facilities
- Marketing, communications professionals from health, medical, biotech industries
- To contribute ideas or voice concerns about public content in the meantime, please submit to firstname.lastname@example.org!
Please read before signing up!
- You must be at least 18 years of age
- Registration is open to any geographic location
- Committee and leadership service may require additional verification of licensure and employment, as well as disclosures of conflicts of interest.
- Please email email@example.com with any questions or concerns!